Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its October

I am so excited.  Today I get to post my first layout published in the Artisan Notebook - an emagazine for digital scrapbookers.  Pebbles and the team at  Denim and Daisies sponsored me to be on an elite team called Cream of the Crop.  Each month one layout will be published in a section entitled Inspiration Station.  Its very challenging and very fun!  Here is my first layout…

Pieces (AG)

Pebbles is such a sweetie and very busy.  In addition to sponsoring me, running a store and opening another one – she is still designing.  Her latest kit is part of a blog train being conducted by DST. 

Her blog is here so you can check it out and follow the train.  Denim and Daisies will be conducting a blog train as well.  I will be posting that information soon! 

Have a great day and happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment