Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WOW was I behind

I hadn't realized how long it has been since I posted - wow was I behind! I guess life got in the way again... but to catch you all up. I started designing digi kits last year only to realize that I really dont like making kits nearly as much as I like to scrap. So I thought about it and put out a few templates for Project 365 - that didnt do too much. Oh well. Then I started playing around with more with photoshop and I discovered that I LOVE to make things. Not just templates for layouts but paper templates, shape templates - all kinds of things. Then I really started thinking about all of us scrappers who don't necessarily need an entire kit - maybe just a few things. So, I started a new line of digi scrap products called Simple Inspirations. I really like it and am hopeful that you all will too.




Everything is priced at 1.50 and under and each week an entire color series goes on sale for 25% off. BARGAIN! This week red (in honor of February) is on sale.


I am still playing around with templates but I kind of like those that can be turned into two page layouts - I am still needing to do a book for each of my kids and am hopeful that my "playing around" will eventually turn into their albums.


Here is my latest
you can grab it here free but if you go to Denim and Daisies.net you can check out the wonderful free kit from Jeanne Marie Scraps! Its perfect for scrapping birthdays of any age and you can get it just for completing the challenges!


Well, I guess that is it for today... hopefully my next post will not take so long LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete