Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Madness

I absolutely love spring - time to clean out the cobwebs and start some new things growing! In keeping with spring cleaning, I have decided to give up my role as digital store owner and get back to doing what I absolutely love: scrapbooking! Hopefully I will be able to get those baby albums done - its only been 15 years since I started.

I have been accepted to join Valarie Ostrom's creative team - and I am very excited. I used her new kit Family Treasures to do my latest blog wear - aren't the colors fabulous?



I have also been invited to join the wonderful Miss Mis Designs team and I will still be hanging around with Jeanne Marie Scraps.

Thanks for looking and hopefully I will be back soon with some much needed up-to-date layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment