Friday, July 17, 2009

The Battle has begun

Digi Scrap Addicts is hosting a challenge entitled Battle of the Creative Teams.  Probably just for braggin rights but it doesn’t matter –its a challenge and I love ‘em.  The contest started on Wednesday and will last for 4 weeks.  Voting is every Monday and Tuesday for the most recent challenge and the public is voting!  The team with the most votes wins $10 gift certificate from each participating designer/store.  I love prizes!  So on Monday or Tuesday go vote for us at team Awesome Blossoms !

This is my layout for this week’s challenge..(and it already won Layout of the day at Scrapable)

Credits go to Garden Girl Designs for the kits He’s Got the Blues and She’s Got the Blues.   I really enjoyed making this – I played a lot with Photoshop and with the kits.  Plus it is my kiddo – but I’m only a little biased. 

I hope it does well in the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment