Friday, July 10, 2009

lazy (not) Summer Days

I had a really good plan for the summer– I was not going to do anything but relax,  maybe finish a few projects, and hang out with my kiddos.  Well, I got most of my backyard tidied up and got my scrapbook room cleaned but then things got a bit crazy.  We had some very dear friends come to town with their adopted daughter (she is the cutest little girl) and then my daughter and I went on a mini vacation to St. George Island to continue our visit with our friends.   I accepted a job as Creative Team Manager for a digi scrap site called Digi Top 3 and I’m waiting to hear about another job that would possibly start next week.   As of yesterday, I began my adventure into the world of photography and post processing in Photoshop (I love that program).  There will be lots of pictures posted I’m sure as I learn all the fundamentals, etc.

Today I got brave and posted a few in Click’n Moms forum for cc…I’m scared but these are the two I chose SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Whatcha think? 

I have managed to get some layouts done also

I’m sure more will be posted soon..  Well, I’m off for yet another lazy summer day

Hugs, H

No comments:

Post a Comment